About LTM Associates
Inland Empire based LTM Associates was established in 1996, as a premier provider of strategic human resources consulting and training services for small to mid-sized employers throughout Southern California. Our firm provides exceptional HR services, tools, and resources, including employment law compliance educational services, to assist company leaders to better manage the "people-side" of their business.
Our mission is to pro-actively help growing companies to minimize risks associated with employee-related claims & lawsuits and/or workplace liability issues that can arise in the areas of employment, workplace safety and workers compensation. How do we do this?
- By helping employers create a system of fairness and consistency throughout their organization through development and implementation of effective company policies, employee work rules, disciplinary action guidelines, employee compensation/recognition programs, and workplace safety programs.
- By ensuring that Employee Policy Handbooks and Safety (IIPP) Manuals are California law compliant, and appropriately worded to protect the employer in a court of law.
- By offering a great "Employer HR Hotline" membership program to companies of all sizes who need HR consultation and expertise on a "day-to-day or "as needed basis." Via the telephone or by email, our HR experts answer questions for supervisors, managers, and/or company leaders in the areas of employee-relations, workers compensation, and workplace safety matters.
- By offering leadership training workshops that can be conducted on-site or off-site, geared at enhancing supervisory, management, leadership, and team-building skills.
- By offering employers easy to use "ready-made HR packets" which contain the necessary personnel forms, with instructions, and include legal-compliance guidelines. Our HR packets are designed to help employers eliminate excessive personnel paperwork, administrative headaches, and record-keeping problems.