Employee Policy Handbooks
Whether you are a small employer with a few employees, or you are a growing company with 10 to 1,000 employees, your Company's policies, procedures and work rules should be in writing, and made available to all employees. Employee policy handbooks not only provide company leaders with structure and guidance for handling personnel matters, a well-written policy handbook can also provide a basis for defending your company in employment-related litigation.
LTM Associates will develop an employee policy handbook for your company that is customized to your work industry, and includes all the necessary policies and procedures needed to create a framework for consistency and fairness, based on the size of your organization.
Our California compliant employee handbooks include:
- Customized company polices & procedures;
- Employee work rules & conduct rules;
- Disciplinary action guidelines;
- Legally mandated leaves-of-absence programs/procedures;
- Overview of customized company benefit plans/programs;
- Employee wage & hour requirements;
- Workplace health, safety, and housekeeping practices;
- State and federal mandated workplace policies & programs and;
- Other terms and conditions of employment.
Additional InformationLTM employee handbooks and safety manuals are California compliant, and work-industry specific, and contain up-to-date policies and practices required by state and federal laws.
Because our work is customized, project completion time is usually 8-12 weeks, and payments can be spread over a 3-month period, to ensure cost-effectiveness for our clients.