Employer HR Hotline
Our HR Employer Hotline Program is an excellent employer resource for quick, pro-active resolutions to employee issues, reprimands matters, performance problems, and/or dilemmas that are created by disgruntled or "bad attitude" employees.
- Via the telephone or by e-mail, our HR experts explain state and federal employment/labor laws that pertain to your employee-related situation, coach you through the conflict-resolution process, and/or help you find quick and suitable answers to any work-related issues and employee problems and/or concerns.
- We coach and guide managers/supervisors through interviewing "Do's & Don'ts," and legal guidelines, and provide interview tips and techniques to ensure that your company hires the best person for the job.
- We coach & advise company leaders on how to appropriately respond to formal employee complaints that the company receives from the Dept. of Fair Employment, Unemployment Office (EDD), Dept. of Labor, the EEOC, Dept. of Health & Safety, Immigration Dept. (I-9 Compliance Audits) or any other state or federal compliance agencies.
- As part of our Hotline service, LTM Associates will prepare your employee Counseling, Reprimand, & Suspension Notices, as well as Layoff, and Termination Notices.
- Hotline Members have unlimited access to the HR Employer Hotline, Monday through Friday, from 9:00am - 6:30pm.
- The program is a great resource for supervisors, managers, business owners, and company leaders.
Click here for more information. Monthly Membership, paid in 3-month, 6-month, or 12-month increments.