Training WorkshopsOn-Site & Off-Site
LTM Associates offers a wide-range of leadership training workshops geared at enhancing supervisory, management, leadership, team-building and problem-solving skills. We offer half-day and full-day workshops (including Saturdays), that are designed to be interactive, interesting and fun, while providing participants with the necessary core leadership skills they need to succeed in today's changing work environment.
- HR Boot Camp for Company Leaders (The Legal Aspects of HR Management)
- Sexual Harassment Training for Supervisors (AB 1825 Compliance)
- Conducting Workplace Investigations; Effectively Handling Employee Complaints
- How to Hire & Fire Legally and Effectively
- How to Document, Track, & Discipline Employees
- Understanding CA Unemployment System (Unemployment Claims/Notices, EDD Appeal Hearings)
- 1-9 lmmigration Law Requirements (1-9 Forms, Record-Keeping Requirements, Handling INS Audits)
- Employee Performance Evaluations (HR Guidelines, Forms, Steps)
- Supervisor's Guide to Understanding CA Wage/ Hour Laws (Overtime, Alternative Work Weeks, Employee Classifications, Meal/Rest Period Regulations, Final Payroll Check Requirements, Payroll Deduction Do's & Don'ts)
- Understanding CA Workers Compensation System (Handling Work-Related Injuries, Required Forms & OSHA Record-Keeping Requirements)
- Management's Role in the Prevention of Employee Claims/Lawsuits
- Dealing with Workplace Diversity (Religion, Age & Cultural Differences at Work)
- How to Implement/Support a Company Safety Program (Cal/OSHA Mandates, Forms, Employee Training, & Record-Keeping Requirements)
- Dealing with StatelFederal Compliance Agencies (EEOC, DFEH, Dept. ofLabor, INS/I-9 Audits)
- Understanding Mandated Leave-Of-Absence Laws (FMLA, CFRA, Intermittent Leave, Pregnancy Disability Leave, Bonding with Child Leave, Caregiver Leave, Military Leave).
- Training Conducted On-Site (Employers Worksite) or at LTM Office
- Employers: Fees Based on (a) Number of Attendees, and (b) Workshop Hours
- LTM Provides All Training Handbooks, Sample Policies, Forms, & Materials
Training MethodsLTM training workshops are interactive, and are taught using a combination of instruction and training methods that encourage class participation from all attendees. Teaching methods include lectures, demonstrations, individual and group exercises, role-playing, and Q & A sessions. Participants remain focused and interested, while gaining knowledge and valuable information that can be used immediately in their leadership roles.
Click here to obtain a quote