OSHA Compliant Injury & Illness Prevention Plan ManualCal-OSHA requires every California employer to comply with the CA code of Regulations General Industry Safety Orders, regarding Injury & Illness Prevention Program Requirements, regardless of the type of work industry or the number of employees. This includes having in place a written Injury & Illness Prevention Program for your employees. Penalties for violations of this law can range from $1,000 (for each violation) to $20,000 or more.
LTM Associates can help your organization get in compliance, quickly and correctly... Our Injury & Illness Prevention Manuals are Customized to your work industry, and include:
- Safety rules and regulations;
- Safety disciplinary action guidelines;
- OSHA record-keeping requirments;
- Injury reporting/investigation procedures;
- HAZEMET materials program/procedures;
- Employee safety training program;
- Communication plan;
- Employee safety recognition program;
- Company emergency action plan;
- Fire prevention plan;
- Workplace violence prevention program;
- Company security program;
- All the forms, checklists, policies, and notices needed to implement & manage your company's safety program
Additional InformationLTM employee handbooks and safety manuals are California compliant, and work-industry specific, and contain up-to-date policies and practices required by state and federal laws.
Because our work is customized, project completion time is usually 8-12 weeks, and payments can be spread over a 3-month period, to ensure cost-effectiveness for our clients.