Sexual Harassment Training
AB 1825 - It's the Law!Supervisors must be trained every two (2) years.
California law requires employers with 50 + workers to provide Sexual Harassment Training for their supervisors every 2 years. The law defines “50 workers” to include full-time & part-time employees, temporary service employees, and independent contractors who work for the company.AB 1825 Requirements:
- Supervisors must be trained on the unlawfulness of sexual harassment, the potential for liability, and what to do to prevent and remedy its occurrences in the workplace.
- A “supervisor” is defined as any individual in the company with the authority to hire, fire, transfer, suspend, lay-off, recall, promote, assign, reward, or discipline other employees.
- Even if an employee doesn’t have an official supervisory title, if the employee has responsibility for any personnel action, the employee must receive training.
- Training must be provided by a qualified trainer with knowledge and expertise in the prevention of harassment, discrimination, and retaliation.
We offer a highly interactive 2-hour training workshop that will:
- Instruct supervisors in the prevention of harassment, discrimination, and retaliation.
- Cover relevant state and federal laws.
- Explain prohibitions against, and the prevention and correction of, sexual harassment.
- Cover remedies available to victims of sexual harassment, and
- Provide information and practical guidance to workshop participants.
Workshop Participants Receive: A Sexual Harassment Reference Handbook & a Certificate of Course Completion
Need a Quote or More Information? Click here.